Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Four

Nate is officially 1/6 done with his mission!  Time is finally going by quickly.  This past month has been a pretty great month for me because of a few things:

1)   I moved out of my parents' house again.  I now live with two of my best friends, Sarah and Jasmine, in a house!  It's pretty grand.
2)   I got my patriarchal blessing.  Absolutely amazing.
3)   I go to a new ward and it seems like it will be a ward I'll enjoy!
4)   I got a job at Zupas.  My outfit is ridiculous, but the people there are cool!  And my roommate Sarah works there too!
5)   School started today!  I'm so excited!  I never thought I would say that about school.  
6)   I got eyelash extensions and it was basically the best decision of my life.  Hurray!
7)   I got new pens at Walmart today.  Both black and colorful new Pilot G-2's.  It's exciting.  Don't ask.
8)   My sister now has Mario Kart Wii at her apartment.  I have missed that time-waster tremendously.
9)   Taco Bell is open until 2 am.  That is fantastic.  Mmmmm.
10)  My history textbook was only $1.88.  

So month 4 flew by!  I have been looking forward to when time would finally go faster!  May and June felt like 6 months.  July felt like 2 months.  And August felt like 2 weeks!  Oh the joy.  Nate is doing so good, and he says he is the happiest he's been his whole mission.  That makes me so happy!  I still write him once a week, no more and no less.  Words can't describe how much I love that boy!  

Oh yeah!  The cake.  So I was going to make cake with my roommates for Nate's 100-day mark because that day is totally worthy of celebration.  But then all of a sudden we all got busy and kept postponing the cake-makeage.  So we finally baked the cake, one week ago, but we were all too tired to decorate it after it got out of the oven.  Pathetic, I know.  Sooo we'll probably do that sometime in the future, even though it has been 125 days now?  What the flip?!  That went by fast.  

Also:

Beck's bridals!
Bestie is gettin' murried.  September 22.  Adorbs.


and


Wig Wednesday!
I love my roommates.


That is all :)



1 comment: