Saturday, June 9, 2012

Finally

I have been planning on creating a blog for about two months now, but I haven't because I've been busy.  Oh wait, that's not it, it's cause i'm lazy.  Oh well.  Now that I have moved back home, school has ended, my boyfriend left, and I work from home right now, you can guess that I have a lot of time on my hands.  So, I'm becoming part of the cool-kids group and starting a blog.  Yay.  Not that I expect anybody to actually read what I have to say...but at least I can keep it as kind of a journal-type thing for the future.  As it says in the "about me" section, this blog will be about mine and Nate's experiences and other random things over the next two years.

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on this one! I didn't think anyone would read my blog, but just so you know i am here reading your blog. ;) You and Nate sound adorable! :D Good luck with your wait! :)

    ReplyDelete