Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hitched


Weddings  are one of my favorite things.  I love everything about them.  I love wedding dresses, bridesmaids outfits, wedding cakes, flowers, love songs, engagement rings, decorations, wedding videos, temples, and everything else that has to do with a wedding.  Sometimes when I'm bored I watch marriage proposal clips on this wonderful website because they just make me happy.

And yes I've spent countless hours on Pinterest picking out things I want for my wedding in the future (make fun of me all you want...i'm not ashamed).

June 16th was a really special day for my family.  My brother was sealed to the love of his life in the Mount Timpanogos Temple for time and all eternity.  Does it get any better than that?!
Congratulations to Jared and Rachelle!
Cute lil' couple who got themselves marriaged :)


My new sister-in-law and I:

And they're off!

I couldn't be happier for my brother and I'm so excited to have Rachelle as part of the family now :)

1 comment: