Monday, June 25, 2012

Two Months

TODAY marks two months since Nathan left on his mission.  That is...
1 / 12th
61 days
8%
kind of a big deal.

This is what 2 months looks like:


I'm feeling about a million times better than I was even just a month ago.  Two months ago...yeah, let's just be grateful that's over.  Time is starting to pick up a little bit!  This past month my brother got married, i went to seven peaks for the first time this year, my cute niece stayed at our house for 10 days, Nate flew to Germany and loves it there, and I got a phonecall from him on June fifth :) It was short, but talking to him was seriously the greatest thing in the world and exactly what I needed.  I miss that boy more than words can express, but I am so proud of him and what he's doing.  They say the beginning is always the hardest.  AMEN to that!  Word on the street is that the third month is the worst...bring it on.  I know that this whole distance thing isn't the easiest thing for either me or Nate, but I know that it will be more than worth it in the end.  I really would do anything for him, and if that means waiting two years for him, so be it.  It adds a whole new dimension to a relationship when the only communication you have is through a pen and paper.  Writing letters has become something that's actually really fun for me!  I've written to him at least once every single week since he left, and I hope he can feel my support and love through the paper.  Love you Elder Hamilton!  We can do this!

Song of the month:

1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome :) Vegas this weekend! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete